Internet Banking is important in these days because it saves the time and Maybank is one of them that provide this facility. Visit the official site of Maybank internet banking www.maybank2u.com for complete internet banking details like how it works, who can apply, etc. This site offers personal online banking and business online banking services. The entire details about user guide for malaysia are given here.
Screenshot of homepage of www.maybank2u.com
Malayan Banking Berhad known as Maybank, was established by Malaysian business tycoon Khoo Teck Puat in 1960. It is one of the biggest banks and financial group in Malaysia with 384 domestic branches and 90 international branches and offices. It has over 2,800 ATM machines in Malaysia. The Maybank services contain commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
Online banking is secure because online transactions are defended with state-of-the-art encryption technology and security attributes like 2-Factor Authentication for login purposes. There are extra security measures to defend your online transactions by permitting you to set every day funds transfer limits.
Benefits of Maybank Internet Banking:
- Cost saving
- Time saving
- Maximum convenience: Internet banking offers 24-hour access to your accounts even when you are overseas
- Easy access to a suite of banking services:
- Account Enquiries
- Investments (Unit Trusts / Share Payment, etc)
- Online Remittance (Regionlink / Telegraphic Transfer, etc)
- Funds Transfer
- Integrated Maybank2u.com
- Online Application
- Instant & hassle-free application for Online Banking access
- You can make your own unique Username and Password
Services available at www.maybank2u.com:
- Account summary and transaction history
- Registered bill payment: You can pay more than 500 bills and make future payments, enquire & cancel future payment
- Cheque services: Cheque status, stop cheque, request for cheque book
- Utilities: Alter the password
- Funds transfer: Own accounts, registered 3rd party, registered interbank GIRO, enquire & revoke future transfer
To get the benefits of the Maybank Internet Banking, you have to first sign up at the www.maybank2u.com site. There are different rules for new customers, customer without a Maybank ATM/credit card, Maybank customer with a Maybank ATM/credit card, etc. To aware about these rules, you have to open www.maybank2u.com site, now go for ‘how to sign up’ option that is available under the heading ‘online banking’ at the right side of the page.
Who can apply?
To acquire the benefits of the Maybank Internet Banking, you will require the following:
- Maintain a Maybank Account
- Have internet access
- Be at least 15 years of age
If you are an existing Maybank customer then with the help of the following methods, you can apply for Maybank2u.com.my.
- Maybank ATMs in Malaysia
- Maybank Branches in Malaysia
- eServices application form
How to apply?
For sole proprietors/partnerships/professionals with a business account with Maybank, you have to follow the below steps:
- Visit the home branch of your business account.
- At the counter, you should fill up the the Kawanku Electronic Banking Services (KEBS) application form.
- Choose your Personal Identification Number (PIN) that is used for the Internet Banking facility.
- The bank will give you the KEBS access number.
- Go for Maybank2u.com and click “First Time Login”.
How to log in?
Screenshot of www.maybank2u.com/login page
Visit the www.maybank2u.com and choose the ‘login’ option given on the top of the homepage. One page will be opened with the Terms and Conditions. Read it carefully and press on the ‘accept’ button. The welcome page will open. Your browser may need to be upgraded, if you do not find this page. In the ‘Access Number’, you have to insert ATM/credit card number that you used to apply for your PIN at the ATM. In the ‘pin’ option, insert the 6-digit Maybank2u.com pin. Now press the ‘active’ button. A new login screen will be presented. Choose your preferred username and password for all future access. If you want to pay bills of credit cards other than Maybank then login and select ‘Add/Remove Credit Card’ under ‘Payments’.