With the help of online banking service from Natwest bank, you are able to know all about its various services. It provides guide line about investment, loans and insurance. Considering this point National Provincial Bank and Westminster Bank merged and new National Westminster Bank established in 1968. Review of this Natwest Digital Banking Website (www.nwolb.com) is given below.
Screenshot of www.nwolb.com
It has 3,600 branches that urbanized a wide range of new services counting the bank’s first credit card access, in 1972, and computer-linked cash dispensers, Servicetills, in 1976. County Bank, the Group’s merchant bank, obtained stockbroking and jobbing firms to generate NatWest Investment Bank. The International Banking Division is designed to offer international banking services to large companies and to spotlight on development in the USA, the Far East and Europe.
On the NatWest retail recruitment website you can obtain Information about recruitment for all retail roles in NatWest. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group had finished the deal to purchase the NatWest in a £21 billion, which was the largest take-over in British banking history in March 2000. Now NatWest is element of one of the world’s largest financial services group.
- Benefits of banking online
- Support for banking online
- Banking safely online
- Online statements
Online banking benefits:
- Transfer money between your own accounts: if you want to transfer your money from savings account to your current account, then it becomes very easy.
- Pay bills: it is simple to make an online payment, or manage the regular payments you make with your Direct Debits and standing orders.
- Send money to others: you can send money to anyone by using this service. Process is simple, add a new person that you’d like to pay – or choose from a list of people you’ve paid in the past.
- Manage your money: if you want to know exactly how much money you have in your accounts, then log in to see up to date balances on your accounts, along with mini statements.
- Find transactions: you can search transactions take placed within seven years. Search by the amount, the type of transaction or a detailed explanation.
- Printed statements: if you want printed statements to confirm your income or identity, then you can order up to three months’ worth – free of charge.
- Security software: the site provides Rapport from the online security experts at Trusteer. It helps to protect your online banking login details – and works alongside your existing security software.
- Direct Debits and standing orders: it is simple to view and cancel your Direct Debit.
- Update your details: to update your email and mobile phone details, you can use online banking. This is significant because you obtain your online statements and balance alerts by text message.
How to access the online banking benefits?
To get the online banking services, you have to login in website www.nwolb.com by entering your customer number. In customer number you have to enter your birth date followed by your unique number which identifies you to the bank. If you do not enter any details or navigated within the last 10 minutes, then you will be automatically logged out of online banking. In the home page (www.natwest.com), find four navigations named as personal banking, private banking, business banking and commercial banking.
Online banking is more than current account, savings and credit cards. As an online banking customer, you’ve got quick and easy access to internet-only product rates and services at standard range. Its products and services include:
- Current accounts
- Credit cards
- Travel & international
Support from banking online:
If you have any log in problem then you can get the information here. You can ask any questions. If you do not have any idea about transfer money or pay bills then it provides help in all the way.
Banking safely online:
The site provides many security measures that protect you and your money like:
- Rapport – free security software
- Phishing emails
- Text alerts
- Security Centre
Some reason to go for online statements
- Cut the clutter
- Do your bit for the environment
- Simple and quick
It’s easy to go paperless
- Log in to online banking
- Click on the ‘Statements’ link
- Select Start or stop receiving bank statements by post