Nowadays, online banking is in popularity because it saves much time and money for your account. With the help of online banking, people can simply access their bank account online in place of going to the nearest bank branch to complete all the banking tasks. Now, Suncorp Internet banking permits you to view all of your transaction history and check your balances by online banking. Read out this article to find out some of the key features that offered by Suncorp bank.
Screenshot of suncorpbank.com.au
With the help of Suncorp Internet Banking, people can also transfer funds to other accounts; use BPay to view and pay bills, and manages their savings. Account holders of Suncorp bank can carry out practically any process with their account online. With internet banking, you can view your account balance, transfer money between your accounts, make a payment, or set up a standing order. You can log in your account regardless of the time of day as it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Suncorp is a unique, diversified financial services group and their businesses are well known and leaders in general insurance, banking, life insurance and wealth management. Suncorp operates its businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Suncorp is one of the Top 25 ASX-listed companies with over $95 billion in possessions. Suncorp has five operating divisions that manage their various brands supported by corporate and shared services divisions.
For online banking with suncorp, first register yourself at its website suncorpbank.com.au.
Features of Suncorp Internet Banking:
- Mobile Phone Banking can be accessed when Internet Banking is activated.
- Features include ability to check balances and a complete transaction history with Suncorp Internet Banking.
- Service is available for home loan redraws.
- Flexirates allow for a portion of your savings online to be put away and receive a high interest rate.
- Global Payments allows for transfers overseas.
- Funds are transferable and the ability to set future dates for transfers as well as recurring ones.
- No bills will be lost in the mail! Bpay will let you view and receive your bills using Suncorp Internet banking.
- Bpay allows for bill payments to be made.
- Internet Banking allows for express accounts to be set up when a new account is required to save for a goal.
- Interest earned and interest paid in all accounts easily accessible.
- Home loan, personal loan details as well as repayments are easy to keep track of.
- Consultants are available for direct contact through secured inbuilt message service.
- Personalized card design available for Visa debit Cards.
- Third parties optionally allowed access to view account information but not to do transactions.
- All information sent is guaranteed to be secure and safe.
- Online security page set up to supply more information.
- Suncorp Security Token available for purchase to maximize protection for online services.
Suncorp Internet banking safety:
Online banking has never been so safe and Suncorp Internet banking is a safe way of doing your transactions in the fastest and easiest way possible. You want to make sure that all your banking is kept secure and safe when it comes to Suncorp Internet banking. Keep in mind some things to make sure that you are using the system properly. The following advice may help you to keep your Suncorp banking as secure as possible.
- Don’t save the Internet site as a favorite and do not try to access it through an e-mail. Always make sure that you manually log in to your account via Suncorp.com.au.
- Do not access the website from Internet cafés or any other shared computers, and make sure that you always properly log out of your account.
- Make sure that the daily limit for money to be transferred out of your Suncorp bank account is kept small.
- Make sure that the URL at the top of the screen shows up as Suncorp.cardervicesdirect.com.au or internetbanking.suncorpmetway.com.au
- Check your last login and transaction history often. Make sure you call the company if you notice any unusual transaction activity on 13 11 55.