Turkish Bank UK Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Turkish Bank Limited which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Turkish Bank Group is a Banking corporation that established during 1901 in UK. Turkish Bank UK offers services like personal banking, direct saving and business banking. Now, it offers internet banking service to its customers on its official website www.turkishbank.co.uk. So, customers get benefit of Turkish bank web banking facility and save lots of time and money. For internet banking service, customers need to login. You can get full detail here about login guide at official website of Turkish bank UK.
Screenshot of www.turkishbank.co.uk
Internet Banking Customer User Guide:
Turkish bank UK offers internet banking service at www.turkishbank.co.uk. To get benefit of this service, first you have to fill up application form which can be obtained at its official site or from any of their branches. After completion of the internet banking application form, you can submit it on official website or menually filled form can be submitted at one of their branches. You will be contacted in the manner you have identified in your application form after you have submitted the form. Then, the bank will give you a password, which you will use to Log On for the first time.
Initial Logging On To Internet Banking:
You need to contact at their call centre on 0871 384 1017 before using the internet banking service to activate your internet account. To ensure no one else can access your account, you will be taken through some verbal security checks. If you will not contact at their call center, bank will remind you with the following message:
In the first logon screen you need to input your customer number and first password. Then, you need to click on enter button. So, the bank will give you your first password and when you log on, the system will ask you for changing this password.
Logging On Procedure:
You will be asked to enter your customer number and your first password in the first logon screen. After entering this, click on enter button. If your customer number and first password are correct, then you will be directed to a second logon screen. You have to enter your Second Password in the second logon screen.
- If you will get success in logon process, you will be welcomed with the Internet Banking Home Page.
- You will have the site menu on this page that provides information about your last logon date and time and your last 8 activities of the Internet Banking site.
- On this page, the accounts menu shows you your list of accounts with balances and query transaction activities.
- All your fixed deposit and loan accounts with the balances will be shown by the fixed deposits and loans menu.
- You can transfer funds from your account to any other account within Turkish Bank (UK) Limited with the help of the fund transfer menu.
- With the help of pending transfer menu, you can show any transfers awaiting authorization by the bank. You can not use this function if your access authority is view only.
- To change your first and second passwords, use the change password and change second password menu.
- From the system, you can log out with the help of the log out menu.