The online Banking of Westpac is an easy, fast and safe way to access account. Westpac is a multinational financial services company. Via Online Banking of Westpac, customers can manage personal finances and do banking. There is no need to waste time in the queues, on trips to the post office or any other time consuming action. Customers can manage their financial services by login. Many types of features and benefits are provided by Westpac Online Banking. With Online Banking of Westpac, your money is in a secure place.
Screenshot of homepage of www.westpac.com.au
WestPac, (name derived from Western-Pacific”) is a multinational financial corporation registered under name Westpac Banking Corporation. Started on 8 April, 1817 as the Bank of New South Wales, merger with Commercial Bank of Australia in 1982 formed Westpac Banking Corporation. Takeover of St.George in December 2008 made WestPac the largest bank in Australia in market capitalisation. With having 10 million customers, WestPac Bank has network of 1200 branches and more than 2800 ATMs.
Westpac Online Banking:
The Online Banking of Westpac is fast, safe and easy ways to do your personal banking. From students and grandparents, to farmers and accountants, online banking is the safe and best way. Your bank is brought to you by Westpac Online Banking. If you have internet to your personal or work computer, then you can get the online banking services at your home and overseas.
From transferring money, to checking your balances, to paying bills, you can do everything with a few clicks of your mouse. Westpac Online Banking is a simple and convenient way to manage your money, all in one safe place either you are a beginner or use the internet all the time.
Features and benefits:
Manage your finances in the one place
- Display your accounts, current balances and available funds
- View your transactions for the last 100 days
- View and print your last 7 years’ statements at no extra cost.
Pay bills the easy way with BPAY®:
- Pay bills to over 16,000 providers
- Schedule payments for a later date and choose the account you pay from – cheque, savings or credit card.
Manage your bills with BPAY View®:
- Manage and view your bills online 24/7
- See a summary of your bills and their due date in one place
- Cut down on paper work by opting to receive your bills online.
View accounts you have elsewhere
- Display your non-Westpac accounts securely on the same screen as your Westpac accounts
- View online accounts you have elsewhere including other banks in Australia and overseas, credit and department store cards, phone companies and reward and loyalty programs.
- Move money between linked Westpac accounts instantly. Top up your savings, pay your credit card, home or personal loan and check your balances.
- Transfer money overseas.
Manage your BT super for life
- You will have simple access to your super and bank accounts with one password.
- Manage your super with easy investment options, monitor your transaction history and fund performance, and make top ups and withdrawals with a few clicks of your mouse.
Check your net worth
- Get a picture of your net worth in an easy to understand format with our Balance Sheet tool.
- Change your personal details including your password, address, phone number and email address securely online.
Opt out of paper statements
- Opt out of paper statements for eligible accounts and instead receive an email to let you know when your statement is available online.
Your statements can be received online. Now receiving paper statements for eligible accounts can be chosen to stop and view them online instead. If your statement is available online, then an email will be received for advising that your statement is available. You can view your statements by sign onto Westpac Online Banking. If a hard copy is required, then online statements can be printed.
You can receive a message by your Westpac Online Banking Message Centre, if an email notification is not delivered to your email address. A letter will be received by credit card accounts in the mail (this letter will not include a statement). Your email address will be marked as obsolete and your account statements options will be switched back to paper statements if an email notification delivery fails 3 successive times. By your Westpac Online Banking Message Centre, you can know of this change. Credit card accounts will also receive a letter in the mail (this letter will not include a statement).
How to view your online statements?
Following steps will help you to view your online statements:
- Sign into Westpac Online Banking
- Select the relevant account from the Accounts screen
- Select the Statement tab to view your most recent statement.
How to switch to online statements?
- Sign into Westpac Online Banking
- Click on Manage Your Accounts and select the Change Statement Options
- Enter your email address (if you have not already done so) by selecting the Add email address link
- Select the Email Notification option for the required accounts
- Click the Confirm button.
It depends on your statement cycle, receiving paper statements will be stop by you from either your next statement or the statement after that.
To pay your every day bills, BPAY® can be used. It can be used to make superannuation payments, pay school fees and buy groceries online. You can BPAY® just about anything in your life with over 15,500 billers on board. By the security of Westpac Online or Telephone Banking and with BPAY®, you can use BPAY® day or night. For paying your bills, you will have to select the account you want to pay from – cheque, savings, transaction and more 1. If you do not want to miss a payment then, payments can be scheduled by you in advance.
With over ten years’ experience, BPAY® has proven to be an easy and convenient way to pay. No wonder there are over 225 million BPAY® payments a year. Next time, if you need to make a payment, then you will have to look for the BPAY® logo, or alternatively, and you can search for billers who accept BPAY® payments.
How to pay bills using BPAY®?
- Register for Telephone Banking or Westpac Online
- Look for the distinctive BPAY® logo on your bills
- Log onto Westpac Online or call telephone banking on 132 032
- Select BPAY® or bill payment option and follow the simple instructions
- Record your receipt number.
How to Sign in and register?
If you want to sign in to westpac online banking, then visit the official website www.westpac.com.au. The page shows you the option of “Westpac Online Banking” at the right side. Click on it, and then Westpac Online Banking page will be opened. The left side of the page indicates details of Online Banking. Click on “Sign In” Option, then the sign in page will be opened.
Screen shot of sign in page of www.westpac.com.au
The two options will be given for sign in, one for personal customers and another for business customers. Select the option; enter your customer ID by using your computer keyboard. After entering ID, the new box will be given on that page, in this box enter your password by using the key board given on the page. After entering the ID and password, click on “Sign In”.
If you are new customer and want to register, then click on “Register” option which will be given on the left side of the page. Your customer number and 3-digit access code can be used to register by you, if you are already registered with Westpac Telephone Banking service.
The process of registration will take only about 5 minutes to complete because it is very easy to follow. You can call 132 032 anytime for your Westpac Online Banking customer number and password if you are not already registered for Telephone Banking (or have forgotten your password).
Fees and charges for Westpac Online Banking and BPAY ®:
Fees, charges and any taxes and government charges applicable to Westpac Online Banking will ordinarily be debited monthly from your nominated account. For getting more information of Fees and charges for Westpac Online Banking and BPAY visit www.westpac.com.au