Oregon Unemployment online claim system is very popular in recent days. If you have lost your jobs in the state Oregon and you will want to file a claim for unemployment benefits then you can file an application as soon as you become unemployed.
How to file Oregon unemployment
To be eligible to collect unemployment in the state of Oregon, you must:
- Be unemployed without fault of your own
- Meet the base period wages recognition requirements
- Be actively seeking new job
- Be physically and mentally able to work
Access to unemployment benefits in Oregon determined after you have filed a claim. If you are unsure if you qualify, go ahead and file the claim.
You need the following documents before submitting unemployment contract requirements:
- Your Social Security number
- Your The work history of the past 18 months, including:
- Dates of employment
- Your employers’ business names and addresses
- Employers’ phone numbers
- Your wages / total income from each employer
- Your Alien Registration Number
- Your phone number
Unemployed in Oregon comes to services of two ways on the Internet, to Oregon’s Online Claims Systems seconds you can go to the nearest Oregon Unemployment Insurance Center in your area.
- You were active in a branch of the military for 90 days or more over the last 18 months, excluding National Guard training.
- you filed an unemployment insurance claim in any other state within the last year.
- you have not worked in Oregon in the past 18 months.
- You have worked as a merchant seaman in the past 18 months.
- You are currently outside the U.
To get More info about Oregon Unemployment Online Claim Click here.