Punjab National Bank is also referred as PNB. The Punjab National Bank (PNB) Provides Netbanking, so it’s customer can manage their account easily and quickly. PNB provides most of all the facilities as a normal Online Banking service given by ICICI, HDFC, Axis and many more banks in india. This article will helpful to you to get full information about PNB Online Internet banking.
Punjab National Bank Online:
For internet banking online, you need to have your account at Centralise Banking Solution branch. You have to register for online banking services by filling a form at the branch of bank. You will be couriered the passwords by bank at your given address. When you collect user-id from the branch, submit the acknowledgement letter duly signed in the branch. Now visit the site www.pnbindia.com with your user id and password for access your account. When you login first time, you have to change passwords. It is mandatory to define your own passwords at first login because the machine generates User-id and passwords for your first time access randomly.
If you want to open your account, when you are out of India
- Download and fill in the application form.
- Submit your request form with a copy of your passport to the branch where you have accounts.
For login go on site, click on internet banking, see the three options Retail User, Corporate User, Corporate User With Digital Certificates click on it according your category.
For any query, (Internet Banking Help)
E-mail: email@example.com or – firstname.lastname@example.org
Which facilities/services you can use through Internet Banking?
Accounts: You can use the services of your account by internet banking as mentioned below:
- Account details
- Statement of accounts
- Show Balance
- Online Details
- Transfer: You can transfer the Fund to any CBS account.
- Requests: You can send 17 diverse requests to your Relationship Manager at the branch.
- Mail: You may be sent to your Relationship Manager which requests are not available in the request option.
- Change password: You can Change Password
- Show balance: click on Online Details, Show Balance would reflect balance
- Railway Ticketing: You can choose PNB as the payment channel for Airline Ticketing, Telephone bill payment etc would the other services in the near future.
Some instruction for PNB online banking:
- Before closing the window always log out properly.
- Do not reveal password(s) over phone/email etc. to any person including Bank.
- Change your password regularly and Keep your password a combination of alphabets, special characters and numbers.
- If you find any doubt, reconfirm the PNB’s website by double clicking the “padlock” symbol/icon at the bottom right of a web page to ensure the site is running in secure mode before you input any confidential/sensitive information.
- Use keypad for logging while not using your own PC. There might be a risk of capturing your KEY STOKES.
- Don’t click on website links/attachments in un-known/ suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of bank’s website and ask for keying in your user-id & password(s).
- Clicking on the “padlock” symbol/icon and on server certification symbol will display details of the server certification in the favour of Punjab National Bank.
- To ensure a safe and genuine login, always enter bank’s website either through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.com
- In case there is any call, confirm that the call is from the authorized person of the bank.
PNB online banking security:
- Your financial information is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, the most secure form of commercially available technology.
- If you forget to log off after logging in our Internet Banking Services, bank activates an automatic ‘time-out’ after a period of inactivity to prevent unauthorized access.
- The pages you have viewed during your banking session expire to prevent the pages from being stored in your browser, ensuring that no one can access these pages and your financial information. See here for more information.