Sainsburys Jobs and Careers details can be found easily at its official site www.j-sainsbury.co.uk instead of searching in newspapers or job search site. www.j-sainsbury.co.uk is the corporate website for Sainsburys. Many of the Sainsburys vacancies are found on careers section of this site. Sainsburys provides the current opportunities for graduates to develop leadership qualities and practical business skills, or to increase their capabilities through formal and informal training. So just keep watching on www.j-sainsbury.co.uk website for getting the information about current Sainsburys Jobs.
Below find the Sainsbury’s Jobs that is contained by Sainsbury’s recruitment page including career profiles and job information.
Sainsburys is the third largest supermarkets in the United Kingdom. In 1869, the Sainsburys was founded as a Retail industry. It is also known as a J Sainsbury plc. The first Sainsbury’s store was opened in Drury Lane by John James and Mary Ann Sainsbury. It is the parent company of Sainsbury’s Convenience Stores Ltd, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd and Sainsbury’s Bank.
Sainsburys Jobs & Careers
If you have finished your Graduation and want to learn a trade while earning a wage and gaining invaluable on-the-job experience, then the great way is the new Bakery Apprenticeship Scheme, which is provided by Sainsbury. Sainsbury’s Recruitment & Graduate programme provides the way for those who wants to apply for job. Sainsbury are currently recruiting for their graduate programmer.
Sainsbury’s recruitment page includes career profiles and job information for:
- Sainsbury Graduate recruitment
- Sainsbury’s Management Jobs for Department Managers, Duty Managers, Store Managers, Convenience Store Managers and Regional Business Managers
- Sainsbury’s Business Centre – All the corporate support functions like: HR and IT.
- Supply Chain – Forecasters, Logistics Controllers & Help Desk Analysts
- Sainsburys Bakery – Bakery Manager, Bakers & Trainee Bakers
- Sainsburys Pharmacy Jobs – Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist
- Sainsbury’s general in-store vacancies
If you have any queries and need help, then contact them by using phone or email given as under.
Phone: 0845 602 3860