SBI – State Bank of India is the largest bank in Asia and it’s headquarter is in Mumbai, India. The SBI internet banking website is www.OnlineSbi.com that is the Internet banking portal for State Bank of India. SBI Online Banking offers anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers.
Visit to the online SBI for more information about products and services to corporate and retail customers of SBI. State Bank of India serves more than 11000 branches and 6 associate banks across the India. The two types of applications are provides by OnlineSBI.com like (1) Retail banking application (2) Corporate banking application.
SBI Online Banking Features:
- Corporate Banking
- Foreign Travel Card
- Verified by VISA
- MasterCard Secure Code
- Mobile Banking Services
- SBI Express Remit
- Online SBI Global
- Bill Payment
- Online Shopping
The Retail banking application Online SBI offers following services :
- Issue Demand Drafts online
- Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature
- Generate account statements
- Setup Standing Instructions
- Configure profile settings
- Use eTax for online tax payment
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
- Direct Debit Facility
Corporate Online SBI banking application Features:
- To administer and manage corporate accounts online, the Online SBI corporate banking application provides features.
- Access accounts in several branches with a single sign-on mechanism
- Manage users; define rights and transaction rules on corporate accounts
- Authorize, modify, reschedule and cancel transactions, based on rights assigned to the user
- Use online transactional features such as fund transfer to own accounts, third party payments (both Inter and Intra bank), and draft issues
- Upload files to make bulk transactions to third parties, supplier, vendor and tax collection authorities.
- Make bill payments over the Internet.
- Enquire on transaction details or current balance
- Generate account statement
Online SBI Banking also offers following value added services:
- Direct Debit Facility
- Supply Chain Finance (e-VFS- Electronic Vendor Finance Scheme)
- Tax payments to central and state governments through site to site integration.
- E Collection Facilities for:
- Core Banking Transactions
- Internet Banking Transactions for SBI & Associate Banks
- Inter Bank Transactions for incoming RTGS/NEFT Transactions
- Direct Debit facility where suppliers can directly debit their customer’s account through Internet Banking
SBI Online Internet Banking – www.OnlineSbi.com Login Process:
First of all, you have to visit to onlinesbi.com, and then you must have to choose your account i.e. from personal or corporate. You will find log in the right side, there three options are given personal banking, corporate banking and SBI F.A.S.T behind the log in. Hit on the “Personal Banking” first box and you will come SBI login Page. On this Page enter Your User Id and Passwords and Log in in Online SBI service.
If you want to login at Corporate Banking, please select your need on this menu and click on it. Follow the required info and you will login there. As it is same process for SBI F.A.S.T.
TO log in at OnlineSBI, you have any problems for login then click on: