Verizon.com is the official site of the Verizon Communications Inc. It is the combined industries of the American broadband and Telecommunications Company. Recently, Verizon give best facilities of online bill pay. Now you can pay your Verizon bills online and you can get anytime download for your bill information.
Verizon.com Online bill pay features
- Make one-time and recurring secure payments in a few simple steps
- View, print and download your bill information anytime (up to previous 12 months)
- Track the status of your payment and view a history of previous payments
- Sign up for paperless billing
How to pay Verizon bill online?
If you want to pay your Verizon Bill online first you open Verizon Website, and get paying bill option at right side of the page, enter your 10 digit phone number and temporary PIN provided by Verizon. If you have no temporary pin number, you have three options to obtain.
- Verizon can provide the PIN phone number on your account through an automatic dialer. This is a popular method, and will permit you to complete your registration shortly after sending the request.
- If you have recently established new phone service with Verizon, the PIN printed on your first phone bill alone.
- Verizon can provide temporary PIN via U.S. mail to the address on record. Shipment can take anywhere from five to seven days.
After than Enter the home phone or account number and type more than 8 character passwords that is easy to remember. After than you reach at Your Account and get My Verizon: Account Owner. Then Click On View and Print & pay my bill and after than click on pay my bill option. Enter you bill amount and chose the payment method most convenient. Check that your payment information is correct and submit. Keep your confirmation number for your records.
If you want to pay Verizon wireless service bill than you go to the address listed above. And click on Wireless Option which is given on left side of this page and Go to “My Account,” and click “View/pay bill.” Follow the prompts similar to paying a home phone bill, and complete your payment.
If you do not want to pay your bill online then you can find a payment mailing address and contact Verizon by phone or e-mail about your bill, go here.