Go through the Commonwealth net banking guide to create your online account and to use different services of commbank.com.au for convenient banking.
In today’s fast and furious life, we want to do our all financial transactions as fast as possible with security and accuracy. To satisfy the needs, all big financial companies provide the option of net banking. It allows us to do our all banking transactions online on secured site with up to date details of our bank account. Commonwealth bank also provides you online banking facility at its official website www.commbank.com.au. So, read the online guide to get all the information which you want to open your online banking account at Commonwealth Bank for more benefits.
About Commonwealth Bank:
Commonwealth bank is one of the most prestigious banks of Australia. It is founded under the Commonwealth Bank Act in 1911, and commenced operations in 1912. Commonwealth bank offers various financial business options such as retail banking, premium banking, business banking, institutional banking, funds management, superannuating, insurance, and investment and sharebroking products and services.
It also offers different types of loan and saving options such as home loans, credit cards, personal loans, transaction accounts, and deposits. More than 1,100 branches of Commonwealth bank are spread across Australia, plus 3,700 Australia Post agencies. To provide convenient and easy access of money to their consumers, Commonwealth bank has established more than 4,300 ATMs nationwide. To provide more convenient and easy financial transaction and other facilities, bank also provides online banking facility at commbank.com.au.
Features of Commonwealth Net banking:
- View balance of different accounts like savings accounts, credit card accounts, home loans, term deposits, passbook accounts and personal loans.
- Check your statements and review your transactions.
- With the help of BPAY facility, pay your utility bills online.
- Get schedule of bill payment for a future date, and also check out past bills.
- Transfer your money from one commonwealth bank account to other account of same bank.
- Transfer your money to other bank accounts.
- Order your cheque book and also send request to stop receiving paper statements for your transaction and savings accounts.
- For business companies, it becomes really easy to handle their financial work at commbank.com.au as it is very easy and fast way to do transaction of organization. It allows you to see details of business and personal accounts at one place.
Commonwealth bank provides various types of loans with the facility to track your loan transactions online. You can pay monthly premium of your home loans. It also allows viewing account history of two years and statements of your home loans for up to 7 years.
Net banking allows you to link your accounts together. You can check your balance dates and can stop paper statements for accounts. You can pay different utility bills using BPAY to thousands of organizations, or automatically receive your bills online via BPAY View.
If you have to travel a lot for your business or family trip, then you can also make the schedule of your regular bill payments for a future date. Let the Bank know in which country you want to travel; it will make sure that you are safe. You can also check your commonwealth bank account balance online to know how much balance is left on your travel budget.
Credit card is one type of invisible or plastic money. Commonwealth bank provides you credit card online with the security. You can use your commonwealth credit card for online shopping. Internet shopping is available with visa and master cards.
If you want to secure your future by doing financial planning for future, then you can deposit in Commonwealth bank term deposit. Term deposit gives you competitive rate of interest and guaranteed return at the end of your nominated period. The Commonwealth Bank now offers term deposits for up to $500,000.
BPAY is special type of service for those commonwealth customers, who easily forget to pay their utility bill on time or just do not get time to pay it. With the help of BPAY, you can pay your bills through telephone and internet banking. One can pay over 15,000 bills, schedule payments up to 18 months in advance. You can also pay your bills in sessions.
Security of net bank:
Commonwealth bank provides safety of your money with 100% guarantee. The bank will cover any loss, if someone makes an illegal transaction on your account using Net Banking. You can call at 13 2221 option 4 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week), if you have any doubt of suspicious activity on your account.
How to login at CommBank.Com.Au?
- Visit official Commonwealth bank site – www.commbank.com.au
- Click on “Log on” tab
- Enter your Client number and Password in appropriate windows
- Click on “Log on to Netbank” button to open your account
How to create account at CommBank.Com.Au?
- Browse www.commbank.com.au
- Select “Log on” tab
- Click on “Register now” link to open registration form
- Enter your card number, cardholder type, card PIN and security code
- Click on “Next” button and follow the instructions to complete the online registration process
- User friendly
- 24/7 access to your account
- Real time information of your account
- Diversified financial approach
- 100% guarantee to deliver your hard earning money in case of any theft
- Free registration to use net banking