“Speak up, it’s in your DNA” – is most energetic tag line of DNA (Daily News and Analysis) newspaper. DNA is second most preferred English broadsheet in Mumbai. It provides all the up-to-date information regarding the politics, technologies, science, educations, and local news. If you do not have time in morning to read news paper with cup of tea and some chit-chat with your family members, then DNA has solutions for you to allow you read DNA newspaper online at your own convenient time with the facility to save your favorite articles virtually by creating your account on it. Let’s, see what all DNA is providing their readers at its official site Epaper.Dnaindia.Com.
ON official site of DNA, you can read and save your favorite articles from different editions of Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Ahmedabad; all at one place. DNA is owned by Diligent Media Corporation, dainik bhaskar, and Essel group. Right now more than 1506,000 DNA readers are presented only in Mumbai. DNA was launched in July 2005 to provide composite picture of India and the world to their readers.
How to create my account on Epaper.Dnaindia.Com?
- Browse Epaper.Dnaindia.Com from your internet enable computer
- Click on the “log-in” link from the top menu bar
- Click on “register now” link to open official entry form
- Enter your name, email id, appropriate password, and select default edition
- Click on the “sign in” button
- Open your email account that you have entered while creating your account on DNA epaper site
- Open the confirmation email send at your email id by DNA team
- Open the confirmation email and click on the “Activate login” link
- Enter your email ID and DNA epaper account password in new opened tab
- Click on “sign in” button to enter in your account of DNA epaper site
How to read DNA newspaper online?
To read online broadsheet of DNA, first you need to visit Epaper.dnaindia.com. On the upper most area of home page, you will find out different options given below:
Date: From the calendar, select previous date if you want to read any old broadsheet of DNA and you will see DNA newspaper of today’s date by default
Edition: Select the DNA edition that you want to read as DNA e-paper from 6 edition options Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur, and Bangalore.
Supplement: If you want to read other supplement broadsheets of DNA of your selected edition, then you can select it from the supplement section.
Magazine: With daily broadsheet of DNA; if you also want to read magazines of DNA, then you can select it from the magazine section.
Once, you select date, edition, or/and supplement and magazine from about menu, you can see your customized DNA e-paper on Epaper.Dnaindia.Com page. Now click on any article that you want to read. Once you select any particular article, it will get open in new tab with some convenient reading features.
You can also select to view particular article in image view or text view. You can add particular article in your clippings, print it, email it, and/or can comment and rate particular article. You can also zoom in and zoom out as per your convenience. You can use the back and next options to see the previous and next page. You can also search the news on particular topic from the searching tab.
- Easy reading
- 24/7 access to all the newspapers till date
- Free membership
Image courtesy: digitaltrends.com