There are millions of profiles on the Facebook. Naturally a lot of evil characters exist, who create the fake profiles to achieve their goals. If anyone creates a fake celebrity account on twitter then it will be easily identified as a fake account but on Facebook, it is not easy to identify. Those fake profile holders attack innocent people by use of social tactics. For staying safe and surviving in the huge social network, it’s very important to smear fake Facebook profiles.
Beware of your fake Facebook friends and never assume that all your friends are real people, because they may be liars, predators, crooks and thieves who create false profiles by using stolen pictures and identities of other people. Eliminate anyone from your friend list, whom you suspect a fake; it could be an issue of life and death for you or someone else in your network. For identifying a fake profile, there is not any official method, but you may check it by some simple ideas. Some funny and useful tips are given below to identify a fake profile.
Tips to identify Fake Facebook Profile
- Profile Photo: Fake profiles mostly use doubtful pictures such as a hot guy having six packs or a very beautiful girl or a very hot and sexy picture of a girl. Every perfect picture creates doubt because no one in this world is perfect, therefore check every profile carefully that has a model photo as the profile picture. Never trust anyone who fulfills a fantasy. The profile having only one profile picture which is pornographic, seems to be fake.
- Photo Album: Most of the fake profiles have only 1 or 2 photographs of own and most other pics of objects. If a person has photos of family members on their Facebook Profile, then he/she should be real, but if not then it doesn’t mean it is fake. If you see a profile with only one picture, then either the person is kind new or the profile is a fake.
- Open Profile: Nearly all fake profiles are completely open. By this way, fake users desire for interacting with him/her. You can see the pics uploaded by the fake profile user, wall posting, etc.
- Friend List: Anyone having a lots of Facebook friends which are sprinkled all over the world and has been existed on the Facebook only for a short amount of time, may be a fake one.
- Profile Information: Generally a profile of real person is detailed and lengthy, while fake users won’t have time for creating interesting and detailed profiles. One of the things you must to check is a full name of the person on the profile, while this is not the only sign to check a fake profile. Fake profiles generally consist of meaningless and incomplete information like Looking for Relationship, Single, etc.
- The time of joining: Check the time, when he/she joined on the Facebook. If he/she has been on the Facebook only from a short period of time and has lots of friends, then it is probable to be a fake one.
- Status Updates: According to Survey, presumably status updates of fake profile won’t get likes or comments.
- Photo tagging: Real people connect with the friends on Facebook and tag the photos of her or himself in the Photo Gallery, while fake people tag heaps of cartoon and other pictures than her/his personals.
- Celebrity Request: If you are not a celebrity and any celebrity adds you, then please do not add! If he/she is really a celebrity, then he/she will definitely have professional pictures on their profile album.
- For Boys: Good girls never send friend requests to strangers. So verify the details before confirming any stranger girl.
- For Girls: A number of boys habitually send friend requests to girls, so it’s better to verify with others and confirm. If you got a request from a good-looking guy and you are not a attractive babe, then you must really have to triple check!
- Google Search: Verify the person in Google because most of the real person has information about themselves on Google.
This is just a guideline regarding some ordinary fake profiles’ characteristics, which may also found in real profiles.